In Harmoni, there are different ways to share your stories and create content in collaboration with others.
Users must have a minimum of unlisted data permission access to see the information saved in Harmoni stories. Learn more.
In this article
1. Share a direct link
Once you create a story, you can generate a link to the story or a specific view within your story and share it with your colleagues.
- You can generate a direct link to your story in the story tile view space.
- Click on the Show story link icon.
- Copy the link.
- You can create a link to a specific story view within your story in the story preview space.
- Click on the Show story view link icon.
- Copy the link.
After sharing the link, your colleagues can click it or paste it into their browser.
- Only users who have access to the site and data will be able to access the story shared with them.
- The recipient can add the story into their Favorites for easy access in the future.
2. General Access
If you are a Creator or an Explorer, you can also choose to share your story by giving general access to specific users.
- To give users general access, drag them into the General Access area in the share pane and click Save.
- Users with general access will see the story in the Shared with me section.
- The icon shows that they have read-only shared access to the story.
3. Owner Access
Creators and Explorers, can go one step further and collaborate with selected colleagues by giving them owner access to the story so they can also edit it.
- To give users owner access, drag them into the Owner Access area in the share pane and click Save.
- Users with Owner Access will see the story in the Owned by me section.
- The icon shows that they have read-write owner access to the story.
4. Export to Excel and PowerPoint
Another way to share your story or story views is to export to Excel or PowerPoint.
- The 3-dot menu allows you to export the selected story or story view.
- You can also use the options in the menu bar at the top.