Project Settings allow the project owner to adjust the default analysis settings at a project level. The settings you define at a project level will apply when others create an analysis using your project and data.
In this article
1. Analysis settings at the project level
To access the project settings, you first need to enable the edit mode in your project. Once in edit mode, you can access the Project Settings menu.
At a project level, you have the option to define the following:
- Total type to be used as a default for the project.
- If the LOW sample size needs to be on as a default and to set the low sample size thresholds.
- If suppress ZERO and NULL options need to be on.
- For significance testing, if SIG, M-SIG, or MoE need to be on as a default.
- You can also set the confidence level that needs to be applied when creating an analysis.
Changes in the project settings are applied to the project right away. As soon as a user starts creating an analysis, the new settings apply.
Reset project settings
After adjusting the settings for your project, if you want to revert back to the default site settings, Personalization keys can be applied at the user, site (all users), or company (all users) level. Contact email@example.com for more information. you can use the Reset Project Settings option.
2. Project settings for non-project owners
As an individual user of Harmoni, you can still override the project settings defined by the project owner through the options in the modify menu.
During your session, your settings preferences are retained across projects and analyses unless:
- You use the reset option to return all settings to the default settings.
- You end your session (log out or close your browser).
- You load an analysis that already has pre-saved settings (i.e., Story)
Refreshing your browser effectively ends your session, so it will also reset your defaults.
Where to from here?