In Infotools Harmoni, rating scale questions can be assigned a numeric value. At analysis, an average of the assigned values will automatically display when crossed against another axis, or for an individual axis by choosing to add the average calculation type from the modify menu.
1. Assign values
Any element within your project tree, within an axis or within an element set inside a grid, can be assigned a numeric value.
When selecting an element, the text “assign a value” will appear in grey italics.
- Select an element. The text "assign a value” will appear in grey italics.
- Double click on "assign a value” to open a text field to enter your numeric value.
- Once a value has been entered, click enter or click away to confirm.
- The entered values will then display in your project tree.
- Select the next element and enter a value.
The entered values will then display in your project tree. You can double-click again to edit or delete the value if needed.
When an axis or grid, with assigned values is crossed by another axis, the average of the assigned values will automatically display as an additional row or column, example below.
Or if viewing an individual axis or grid (without a second dimension), choose to add average display through the modify menu.