Welcome to Harmoni!
As the project owner, you can choose who can access the project and data and how you want users to collaborate.
Publishing a project gives specific users access to the project. Publish also publishes the data that feeds stories, dashboards, and alerts.
Selecting the publish/share button opens the publish and sharing interface. You need to enable the edit mode in your project.
Publish is enabled every time there is a change in the project tree or when new data becomes available.
Before you publish your project, you need to decide the level of access users need to have.
Save controls the level of access.
- People and groups with whom you can share and collaborate appear on the left.
- Only users registered for the site Learn more about user registration. appear in the list of available users to publish to. The list displayed is limited to users from the project owner's primary company. Users appear in groups.
- Those with already assigned permissions appear on the right.
- Users’ names are colored in orange when they are already part of a permission group.
- You can search for a specific user and drag it into the relevant permission group.
Once you determine the level of access, make sure you Save before you Publish the project.
3. Permission Groups
All users must have unlisted access as a minimum for them to see the data associated with your project in the stories and dashboards shared with them. You can give unlisted access to specific users or an entire group.
Any person in this group has read-only access to the project.
- Only Creators and Explorers can have general access to the project.
- Users in this group will see the Project in the Shared with me section when loading PROJECTS.
- Users can add the Project to their Favorites for easier access in the future.
Any person in this group has full ownership privileges for the project. This includes full read/write access and the ability to change sharing and ownership permissions.
- Only Creators can have project owner access.
- Owners will see the project in the Owned by me section when loading PROJECTS.