In Harmoni, rating scale questions can be assigned a numeric value. In the analysis pane, an average (AVG) of the assigned values will automatically display when crossed against another axis, or for an individual axis by choosing to add the average calculation type from the modify menu.
In this article
1. Assign values to a rating scale
Any element within your project tree can be assigned a numeric value within an axis or within an element set inside a grid.
When selecting an element, the text “assign a value” will appear in grey italics.
- Select an element. The text "assign a value” will appear in grey italics.
- Double click on "assign a value” to open a text field to enter your numeric value.
- Once a value has been entered, click enter or click away to confirm.
- The entered values will then display in your project tree.
- Repeat for each element requiring a value.
The entered values will then display in your project tree. You can double-click again to edit or delete the value if needed.
When an axis or grid, with assigned values, is crossed by another axis, the average of the assigned values will automatically display as an additional row or column. If viewing an individual axis or grid (without a second dimension), choose to add average display through the modify menu.
Where to from here?
Learn more about Project Design.
- Project Design - Analysis Defaults
- Project Design - Labels and Harmonization
- Project Design - Organize items in your Project Tree