The Project Owner is a Creator and as such can:
- Create, edit and update projects.
- Add and update data.
- Publish projects to other Creator and Explorer users.
- Combine multiple data sources and harmonize into single project trees.
- Create, combine, group, shape, align, relabel and design data in the project tree.
- Include custom variables, weights, measures, bases.
- Create constructions available to all other users.
- Create, save and share analyses.
- Create dashboards.
The project owner has the ultimate right to publish data changes to a broader group.
People that hold the Creator Role The highest level of access, permission, and control. Learn more about User Roles. within Harmoni have the permissions to create Projects, and then edit and share.
Shared Project Ownership
Sharing Project Ownership can be beneficial when dealing with large or varied data sources. It also can leverage the knowledge of different people with different subject matter expertise.
To facilitate collaboration, the Project Owner can share the project owner status with another Creator.
There can only be one project owner active at any given time.
To ensure there is no conflict or duplication (e.g., people trying to change the same thing at the same time) Harmoni applies a "One owner at a time" policy, that is only one owner can be editing the project at any given time.
Sharing ownership of the project does not share ownership of any other Harmoni entities (i.e. Stories, Dashboards, etc.)
Where to from here?