In Harmoni, you can use data from various file types as the source for new projects, visualizations, and dashboards. Harmoni automatically maps source variables into Harmoni types.
A data source is the starting point for all you do in Harmoni. A source is a collection of data either in an imported file or a connected data store.
Direct connections allow updated data to flow into Harmoni in real-time.
- Achieved using APIs (Application Programming Interface).
- If an API is available in a data collection system, we can potentially develop a direct connection to Harmoni.
Harmoni supports different direct connections, including Voxco.
In this article
1. Connect to Voxco
In Harmoni, you can choose to create a new project that connects to a Voxco data source or connect data sources to an existing project.
- To create a new project click Create New.
- Name your project and press Enter.
- Choose to Connect.
- Enter your credentials
To connect to a Voxco source, you need to know the server the data resides on (Host name) and the 140 character Access Token. These will be supplied by Voxco to you/your customer directly.
2. Select Voxco surveys
Once you establish your connection to Voxco, you will see your projects/surveys. You can then select the sources you want to use and add these to your Harmoni project.
Each variable in Voxco will appear in the project, using the Harmoni data type that best aligns with the Voxco data type.
3. Harmoni project
After connecting to your sources you can load your Harmoni project. Direct connections allow for a real-time flow of survey data.
Your Voxco project variables map automatically in Harmoni, except for system variables.
- Experience the ease of bringing multiple data sources together in one platform.
- Transform your data insights into beautiful, sharable "stories" and deliver powerful insights that inspire action.
- Reports automatically update when new data is available, and data alerts make sure significant changes in key metrics are never missed.