In Harmoni, you can use data from various file types as the source for new projects, visualizations, and dashboards. Harmoni automatically maps source variables into Harmoni types.
A data source is the starting point for all you do in Harmoni. A source is a collection of data either in an imported file or a connected data store.
Direct connections allow updated data to flow into Harmoni in real-time.
- Achieved using APIs (Application Programming Interface).
- If an API is available in a data collection system, we can potentially develop a direct connection to Harmoni.
Harmoni supports different direct connections, including Qualtrics.
In this article
1. Connect to Qualtrics
In Harmoni, you can choose to create a new project that connects to a Qualtrics data source, or from an existing project, you can also connect to Quaktrics.
- To create a new project click on New Project and name your project.
- Choose to Connect.
- Enter your credentials
To connect to a Qualtics source, you need to know your key, login, and password. These will be supplied by Qualtrics to you/your customer directly. You can find information on how to generate the API key here.
2. Select Qualtrics surveys
Once you establish your connection to Qualtrics, you will see your projects/surveys. You can then select the sources you want to use for your Harmoni project.
3. Harmoni project
After connecting to your sources you can load your Harmoni project. Direct connections allow for a real-time flow of survey data.
Your Qualtrics project variables map automatically in Harmoni, except for system variables.
- Experience the ease of bringing multiple data sources together in one platform.
- Transform your data insights into beautiful, sharable "stories" and deliver powerful insights that inspire action.
- Reports automatically update when new data is available, and data alerts make sure significant changes in key metrics are never missed.