In Harmoni, you can use data from various file types as the source for new projects, visualizations, and dashboards.
Learn how to import Infotools x-files into Harmoni.
- X-files are typically already designed.
- Xbf, Xdf, and Xef must be uploaded (Xlk is optional).
- Vaxes must be in an indexless format (achieved using SUP -Clean).
- Each item within a common type needs a unique label.
- Headers need to be new style, i.e., version 4+.
- Matrices, yngrids, and vaxes with predefined bases are not supported.