You can directly export your analysis or dashboard to Excel or PowerPoint. This can be done by clicking on the respective icons on the top right corner.
- Chart types exportable to PowerPoint, export in an editable form.
- When exporting to PowerPoint you have the option to customize your story using themes. Learn more about PowerPoint Templates.
Exporting a view to Excel or PowerPoint does not save the view
Rounding on Export
Harmoni applies bankers rounding. Bankers Rounding is an algorithm for rounding quantities to integers, in which numbers that are equidistant from the two nearest integers are rounded to the nearest even integer.
We round 0.5 to the nearest even digit.
- When exporting to Excel, we export numbers with the same number of decimal points as shown in Harmoni.
- When exporting to PowerPoint graphs, we plot the full number, but display the rounded number.
- For example, in a graph, we plotting 2.61 and 2.65, so the 2.61 appears lower, but they both show 2.6.
- When exporting to PowerPoint tables, we export numbers with the same number of decimal points as shown in Harmoni.