Dashboards are a way for you to organize Harmoni stories and combine them with other contextual items such as text, images, and embedded content.
You can access dashboards through DASHBOARDS in the Global Menu Bar.
- Dashboards are made up of pages.
- Only Creators can create and share dashboards.
In this article
- Create a new dashboard page
- Dashboard Design
- Sharing your Dashboard
- Dashboard Views in Stories and Export to PPT
1. Create a new dashboard page
Select the CREATE NEW button and give your dashboard page a name. After naming your dashboard, select the Create button. This opens a blank canvas for you to design your dashboard page.
2. Dashboard Design
When designing a dashboard, think about the key metrics you want to report and how you can combine them with other contextual items.
At the top right, you will find the edit icon, which opens the edit pane.
- Select the container type that you want to add to your dashboard. Container types include Text, Image, Chart, and Embedded. Learn more about dashboard containers.
- You can move, resize and change property settings for each container.
- Dashboard navigation allows you to customize the experience for your audience. Navigation can take you to other dashboard pages, the same page with different filters applied, or to other websites or online applications.
3. Sharing your dashboard
Users must have a minimum of unlisted data permission access to see the information saved in Harmoni stories. Learn more.
Share the URL to your Dashboard
Once you are ready, you can share the URL to your dashboard. Only users with access to the site and data can access the dashboard.
- The recipient can add to their Favorites for easy access in the future.
You can also choose to share your dashboard by giving general access to specific users.
- To give users general access, drag them into the General Access area in the share pane and click Save.
- Users with general access will see the dashboard in the Shared with me section.
- The icon shows that they have read-only shared access to the dashboard.
You can go one step further and collaborate with selected Creator users by giving them owner access to the dashboard page.
- To give users owner access, drag them into the Owner Access area in the share pane and click Save.
- Users with Owner Access will see the dashboard in the Owned by me section.
- The icon shows that they have read-write owner access.
- Users can also change the views if they also share ownership of the stories that feed the dashboard page.
4. Dashboard Views in Stories and Export to PPT
- An alternative way of sharing is to export a dashboard page to PowerPoint.
- You may also choose to add to a Story and share accordingly.