Learn more about how to navigate and find what you need in Harmoni.
In this article
A company site is created for each client company. It is within each site that projects reside. After login in, you will have access to the sites that you have been given access to.
- Users with access to multiple companies and sites – Presented first with a company navigator. After selecting the relevant company and site, you will be redirected to the landing page.
- Users with access to one company and site - Will go directly to the landing page of that site.
- Click on the company navigator.
- Click on the company.
- Click on the site.
Need access to a new site
If you need a new site or access to another site, please contact email@example.com in the first instance.
a) New Client
If you are a new client please when requesting a new site please provide:
- The client’s company name.
- Details of users that need access to the site.
Once a site is created you will receive a self-registration link. Once you receive the link, you can create your user credentials.
b) Existing Client
If you are already registered but need access to another site, please provide your username and the name of the site you need access to.
2. Landing Page
A landing page is the homepage of your site. The landing page can be customized. The page may contain links to other content. If you are a creator or explorer, use the browse option in the main menu to open or create new data projects or use the stories option to open saved stories.
A site can contain one or more Projects. Projects are created and accessed through browse. You will only have access to projects that you have created yourself (Project Owner)Learn more about User Roles. or those that have been shared with you.Learn more about sharing with others/publish.
- Click “New Project” to create a new Project, or
- Click and Load an existing project.
A site can contain multiple dashboard pages. Dashboard pages can be created and accessed through browse. At this stage, users can view all dashboard pages created for a site.
Where to from here?
- Navigating within or between these places, find your way back - Learn more about "My Journey."