Welcome to Harmoni!
Harmoni projects are the central area for data connection, harmonization, collaboration, and design.
1. Create your first project
Projects are created and accessed through PROJECTS in the Global Menu Bar. PROJECTS is only available for Creators and Explorers.
To create a new project, click on CREATE NEW button and name your project.
2. Add your data
A data sourceA source is a collection of data that is either in an imported file or in a connected data store. Learn more about Data Sources. is the core for all you do in Harmoni. To create a project in Harmoni, you need to connect or upload a data source. A Harmoni project can contain multiple sources.
- Choose connect or upload.
- Browse to the location of your data.
- Select the sources you wish to include in your project by clicking on each source.
- When ready, click the OK button. This creates and loads your new project.
You are now the Project Owner.
3. Design your Project
Design is the process of turning raw source data into a project styled for analysis. Common tasks are automated when you load data for the first time. From there, you can interact with the project tree and style as per your analysis requirements. Learn more about Project Design.